The Queen's Wiki is an online collaboration tool that allows users to create, share and publish content to the web. Wiki spaces can be setup for courses, departments and cross-departmental projects. The administrator(s) of each space can add users and manage access to the space.
Who Can Have It?
- All Queen's staff, faculty, departments, and students are eligible for a wiki space.
How Do I Get It?
- Go to wiki.queensu.ca
Group Wiki Spaces:
- Departmental and course Wiki spaces can be requested by full-time continuing faculty and staff members. Please submit a Wiki Space Request.
Personal Wiki Spaces:
- After logging into the Wiki, you can create your own personal space. Please see the Personal Space Setup instructions.
- For more information on the use of the Queen's Wiki, please read the Wiki Service Definition
- The targeted availability of this service is twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week (24x7).
- Users of the service should expect occasional but infrequent service interruptions or slowdowns, both planned and unplanned.
- Where it is necessary to schedule system maintenance that necessitates a service outage, ITS will do this outside of regular business hours whenever possible.
- Please check the ITS Notification page for information about unplanned service outages.
- Standard Hours of Operation
Service Level Objective
Please see the links below for Service Level Objectives:
- Backup, Recovery, Archiving and Retention
- Facilities Management Page
- Service Interruption and Restoration
Governing IT Policies
Users of this service are governed by the following policies, failure to comply may result, at a minimum, with suspension of service:
- Electronic Information Security Policy Framework
- Intellectual Property - QUFA Collective Agreement, Article 16