Queen's Alumni Review: About Us
- Queen's Alumni Review (est. 1927) is the magazine of the Queen’s University Alumni Association.
- Published quarterly (February, May, August and November), with hard copies distributed free of charge to alumni, friends of the University, and to campus departments.
- Our homepage is accessible via the Internet at http://www.queensu.ca/news/alumnireview
- The Review is a member of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education.
- Subscriptions for non-alumni are $25/year.
- The Review is printed and bound by Dollco Printing, Ottawa, ON.
- Opinions expressed in the Review are not necessarily those of the Alumni Association or of Queen's University.
Hard copy circulation 121,000
- Canadian mailing: 108,500
- U.S.: 7,000
- International: 3,600
- Campus: 2,000
E-Notification of online issue
If you would like to be notified when a new issue of the Review has been posted online, please e-mail email@example.com to make your request.
Please note that the online issue of the Review will be updated more often than just with every printed issue, so keep coming back for more news and spotlights!
- Editor: Andrea Gunn, MPA'07, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Direction: Larry Harris, Creative Services, Department of Marketing
- Advertising Coordinator: Peter Gillespie,Artsci'01, email@example.com
- Executive Director, Marketing & Communications: Helena Debnam, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Principal (University Relations): Michael Fraser
- Alumni Association President (2014-2016): George Jackson, Artsci'85, QUAA.President@queensu.ca
Keeping in Touch notes and photos
We welcome Keeping in Touch notes -- job news, births, deaths, marriages, news of recent honours and publications, and other announcements that you think that your classmates, former professors and friends would be interested in reading.
As has always been the case, there's no charge for the Keeping in Touch notes or photos we publish.
Please be advised that all notes are subject to editing for style, content, and length.
You can email email@example.com with notes, photos or questions.
Who reads the magazine, and how often does it appear?
The magazine is published four times each year-in February, May, August, and November-and is mailed to about 121,000 readers worldwide. Alumni make up about 90 percent of the total circulation. The balance includes faculty, staff and other friends of the University.
How can I get a sample copy of the magazine?
PDF files of recent issues of the magazine are available through the "Back Issues" pages of our online magazine. For hard copies, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.