Current issue of For the Record
The May 15 issue of For the Record has been posted online.
Inside this issue:
- The appointment of Dr. John Fisher as interim Associate Vice-Principal (Research)
- Nominations: Distinguished Service Awards
- Nominations: 2015 Honorary Degrees
- Nominations: 2014 Award for Excellence in Graduate Student Supervision
- Notice for renewal, tenure and promotion applications
For the Record provides postings of appointment, committee, grant, award, PhD examination and other notices set out by collective agreements and university policies and processes.
The next issue of For the Record will be published Thursday, May 29. The deadline for submitting information is Tuesday, May 27. Please consult the updated publication schedule.
Submit For the Record information for posting to Senior Communications Officer Mark Kerr by the scheduled deadline for each issue.