Staff contributions recognized
Eight dedicated staff members are receiving this year’s Staff Recognition Awards. The awards will be presented Monday, December 5 as part of Staff Appreciation Day.
The day’s events include two workshops facilitated by special guest Denise Bissonnette. In addition, complimentary coffee, tea or hot chocolate will be available for staff at various campus outlets.
Staff members will also be automatically entered into a draw to win one of several great prizes.
“Staff Appreciation Day is a chance for the university to formally show its appreciation for the talented staff members that contribute to Queen’s each and every day,” says Vice-Principal (Human Resources) Al Orth.
All staff members are invited to attend the annual Principal’s Reception with Principal Daniel Woolf from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm in Grant Hall. Principal Woolf will present the Staff Recognition Awards at 12:30 pm.
This year’s award recipients are:
• Mark Badham, Geological Sciences and Geological Engineering
• Dianne Butler, Faculty of Law
• Denise Cameron, Biomedical and Molecular Sciences
• Elspeth Christie, Health, Counselling and Disability Services
• Rick Eves, Psychology
• Kathy Goodfriend, English
• Lynne Meilleur, Diagnostic Radiology
• Sharon Posadowski, Central Planning Unit (FIXIT)
For more information about Staff Appreciation Day visit the HR website.