The Queen’s Gazette was the official Queen’s University newspaper, communicating university news to about 5,500 individuals employed by the university, from 1969 to 2010.
The last issue of the Queen’s Gazette was published on May 25, 2010. We’d like to thank everybody who contributed to the Gazette’s success over the years.
Arhives of Gazette issues from 2000 to 2010 are still avialable online pdf format. Search Gazette Archives...
Gazette issues published before 2010 can be accesses by contacting the Communications Team.
Since June 1, 2010, an email news bulletin, called "e-Queen’s", has been delivering timely news and administrative information directly to staff and faculty in-boxes each Tuesday and Friday morning.
A new monthly employee publication called onQ launched on August 30, 2010, focusing on Queen’s people including:
- unit and individual profiles and feature stories
- impacts of administrative policies and decisions
- milestone celebrations
- volunteer accomplishments
- viewpoints on issues affecting staff and faculty
- constructive dialogue on post secondary, health, political and economic issues as they affect us, and more