COS - Community of Science
September 2012 update
The Pivot for Researchers training will show you how to:
- Access Pivot from any internet-connected computer using your own account
- Find timely and relevant funding opportunities
- Find scholars and experts in a variety of disciplines within Queen’s or worldwide
- Update information in your own scholar profile
- Use the Pivot Advisor to identify funding opportunities that may be of interest to you based on the information in your scholar profile or to find potential collaborators for specific funding opportunities
- Track funding opportunities, save searches, and set up email alerts
- Share searches and funding opportunities with others and see opportunities and searches others have shared with you.
- See what action others have taken on funding opportunities you have shared with them
- Create and manage groups of people – both within Queen’s and worldwide – for sharing funding opportunities and searches
- Connect with your Research Office and keep abreast of deadlines or other internal coordination requirements
Pivot YouTube Channel - Find the information about this new module from Community of Science
We now have nine videos on YouTube channel:
Queen's University is a member of the Community of Science (COS), an international research network that covers the humanities and the physical, social, and life sciences. The COS Funding Opportunities database contains over 400,000 research funding programs.