Queen's University Faculty of Health Sciences and Kingston General Hospital
Research Applications for Grant From Foundation Funds:
- The Harry Botterell Foundation for the Neurological Sciences Fund
- Garfield Kelly Cardiovascular Research and Development Fund
- Violet E. Powell Research Fund
- William M. Spear Endowment Fund/Start Memorial Fund
- Breast Cancer Action Kingston Research Fund
- Clare Nelson Bequest Fund
- Medical Research Endowment Fund
- Women's Giving Circle
The objective of the Women’s Giving Circle fund is to support medical research at Kingston Hospitals in the area of ‘aging’.
Funds provided to support with priority given in the following order:
- Initiation of new research collaborations;
- Promising research that is newly developing and/or partially supported (ie ‘seed’ or ‘bridge’ funding);
- Established research that would benefit incrementally from further support.
The fund does not support overhead, faculty salaries, equipment or travel.
Amounts requested should not exceed $10,000. Application form
For further information, please contact the Office of the Vice President Research Development, Watkins 2, Room 4-212, 613-549-6666, ext. 3344