How to submit a grant:
- Read and follow the agency guidelines for submission instructions (e.g. electronic or hard copy submission, number of copies required, etc.)
- Applicants are required to submit a hard copy of the application signed by the applicant and Department Head and Dean when applicable no later than
business days prior to the funding agency deadline. For Queen's researchers who are co-applicants, URS still requires a hard copy of the application.
- It is the responsibility of applicants to obtain the signature of their Department Head and, if required, Dean.
- If the application is being submitted electronically, URS still requires a signed hard copy of your application.
- If the application is being submitted in hard copy and multiple copies are required, it is the responsibility of the applicant to make copies. Given adequate time, URS will take responsibility for sending your application and copies via courier to the agency.
- Create an Awards application in TRAQ (Tools for Research at Queen's) electronic system.