THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCES PRESENTS:
ORAL THESIS DEFENSE PRESENTATION
PhD CANDIDATE: Atif Kukaswadia
“ACCULTURATION AND HEALTH EXPERIENCES AMONG YOUR IMMIGRANT CANADIANS”
DATE: Friday, March 27, 2015
START TIME: 9:00 a.m.
LOCATION: Room 226 Ellis Hall
- Thesis defense attendance is expected for all full-time MSc. & PhD students (excluding those with course conflict).
- Those in attendance need to be aware this is a formal exam.
- You must wait outside the exam room until the Chair invites you in.
- You must remain in the room for the duration of the exam.
- Everyone except the examining committee will be excused at the end of the presentation.
- The chair of the examining committee will set procedure for the defense and may opt for a closed defense at the last minute. This is standard practice
Dr. Tee Guidotti is currently the Fulbright Visiting Chair at the Institute for Science, Society and Policy, University of Ottawa. On March 4, 2015, he will be giving a special seminar for the Queen's Department of Geography entitled "Health & Sustainability: A Critical View."
The seminar will be held in Jeffrey Hall, Room 115. Coffee is on at 2:30 pm and the lecture starts at 3:00 pm.
WELLNESS WEEK FOR TANZANIA