Affiliated Health Research Units
The faculty members in the Department of Public Health Sciences and the Department of Mathematics are affiliated with a number of health research groups in the Kingston area. Some of them are listed below. By studying in this program, students will have opportunities to interact with health researchers in these areas. Some of the research groups have the potential to provide practicum or employment opportunities.
- NCIC Clinical Trials Group at Queen's Cancer Research Institute
- Cancer Care and Epidemiology Group at Queen's Cancer Research Institute
- Centre for Health Services and Policy Research
- Queen's School of Rehabilitation Therapy
- Clinical Research Centre in Kingston General Hospital (KGH)
- Research and Education Program at KFL&A Public Health Unit