M.Sc. in Epidemiology with Specialization in Biostatistics
(if they are registered in the Department of Public Health Sciences),
M.Sc. in Mathematics and Statistics with Specialization in Biostatistics
(if they are registered in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics).
If you are interested in applying for the collaborative biostatistics program, we encourage you to contact a biostatistics faculty member to discuss your interests in biostatistics and availability of research projects or practicum placements. Following is a list of the faculty members in the Department of Public Health Sciences and the Department of Mathematics and Statistics who are interested in supervising students in the collaborative biostatistics program.
Department of Public Public Health Sciences
The faculty members in the Department of Public Health Sciences and the Department of Mathematics are affiliated with a number of health research groups in the Kingston area. Some of them are listed below. By studying in this program, students will have opportunities to interact with health researchers in these areas. Some of the research groups have the potential to provide practicum or employment opportunities.
- NCIC Clinical Trials Group at Queen's Cancer Research Institute
- Cancer Care and Epidemiology Group at Queen's Cancer Research Institute
- Centre for Health Services and Policy Research
- Queen's School of Rehabilitation Therapy
- Clinical Research Centre in Kingston General Hospital (KGH)
- Research and Education Program at KFL&A Public Health Unit