THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCES PRESENTS:
ORAL THESIS DEFENCE PRESENTATION
MSc CANDIDATE: Christine Collier
“Early detection of progressive chronic kidney disease by monitoring change in eGFR in CKD stages 1, 2 & 3”
DATE: Thursday, July 17th, 2014
START TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: Room 311 Carruthers Hall
- Thesis defence attendance is expected for all full-time MSc. & PhD students (excluding those with course conflict).
- Those in attendance need to be aware this is a formal exam.
- You must wait outside the exam room until the Chair invites you in.
- You must remain in the room for the duration of the exam.
- Everyone except the examining committee will be excused at the end of the presentation.
- The chair of the examining committee will set procedure for the defence and may opt for a closed defence at the last minute. This is standard practice.