THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCES PRESENTS:
ORAL THESIS DEFENCE PRESENTATION
PhD CANDIDATE: Vikki Ho
“The role of dietary exposure to heterocyclic aromatic amines and genetic susceptibility on colorectal adenoma etiology”
DATE: Monday, April 21st, 2014
START TIME: 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Room 311 Carruthers Hall
- Thesis defence attendance is expected for all full-time MSc. & PhD students (excluding those with course conflict).
- Those in attendance need to be aware this is a formal exam.
- You must wait outside the exam room until the Chair invites you in.
- You must remain in the room for the duration of the exam.
- Everyone except the examining committee will be excused at the end of the presentation.
- The chair of the examining committee will set procedure for the defence and may opt for a closed defence at the last minute. This is standard practice.