THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCES PRESENTS:
ORAL THESIS DEFENSE PRESENTATION
MSc CANDIDATE: Rachel McMillan
“Family structure as a predictor of organized sport participation and sedentary screen time in Canadian youth”
DATE: Tuesday, August 26, 2014
START TIME: 10:00 a.m.
LOCATION: Room 311 Carruthers Hall
- Thesis defense attendance is expected for all full-time MSc & PhD students (excluding those with course conflict).
- Those in attendance need to be aware this is a formal exam.
- You must wait outside the exam room until the Chair invites you in.
- You must remain in the room for the duration of the exam.
- Everyone except the examining committee will be excused at the end of the presentation.
- The chair of the examining committee will set procedure for the defense and may opt for a closed defense at the last minute. This is standard practice.