These handbooks are designed to provide prospective students and interested parties with information about each of the programs offered within the Department of Public Health Science. If you have any questions regarding any of the information presented, please feel free to contact the below-mentioned individuals.
- Master of Public Health (* 546KB)
- Master of Science in Epidemiology (* 767KB)
- MSc specialization Biostatistics (* 695KB)
- PhD in Epidemiology (* 690KB)
Please direct any questions to:
Gerri Lyman, Graduate Assistant, Master of Public Health
Tim Rosillo, Graduate Assistant, Master of Science in Epidemiology, MSc specialization Biostatistics, PhD in Epidemiology
* All files are in PDF format which can be viewed using Adobe Reader.