In the Adolescent Dynamics Lab, we study the changes in the experience and expression of emotions that occur as children grow into adolescents. In order to examine this adolescent transition, we employ a variety of research methods including questionnaires, computerized tasks, analysis of videotaped interactions between adolescents and parents or peers, and physiological activity such as heart rate.
- NEW! Adolescent Dynamics Lab video for prospective students!
- See Jess Lougheed's feature story by the School of Graduate Studies
- Congratulations Kalee DeFrance winner of the 2015-2016 R.S. McLaughlin Fellowship!
- Congratulations to Samantha Goldsmith, our 2015 NSERC summer fellowship student!
- Congratulations to Kate Jackson, our 2015 USSRF summer fellowship student!
- Welcome Tiffany Tsui, our newest Master's student!
- Congratulations to Dianna Lanteigne for receiving an Ontario Mental Health Foundation Fellowship!
- Congratulations to Andrew Shaw and Kate Jackson for receiving NSERC summer fellowships 2014!
- Congratulations to Ellen O'Donoghue for receiving the USSRF summer fellowship 2014
The ADL is now on Facebook and Twitter! To receive updates and information about our research and related research: