People in the Lab
Stanka A. Fitneva, Ph. D. Cornell University
- Martha Palm-Leis, 4th year Psychology major, but started in linguistics. Not surprisingly, Martha is looking into SLP programs.
- Jennifer Manzon, 4th year Psychology major, applying to occupational therapy programs this fall
- Daniel Warner, 4th year Psychology major. Our code warrior!
- Kathleen Xu, 3rd year Psychology major.
- Justine Fehr, 3rd year Psychology major.
- Carolyn Rotenberg, 2nd year Life Science major. Have you heard of the OHS study? Ask Carolyn!
- Jocelyn Ma, 2nd year Life Sceince major.
- Andrea Pang, 4th year Psychology major.
- Daniel Boyle, 4th year Linguistics major.
We'd love to hear from you!
(some) Lab Alumni
- Kristen Dunfield, MA, 2006. Deciding who to ask: Informants' past accuracy and children's information seeking behavior. Kristen won a CPA award for her master's thesis.
- Rana Pishva, MA, 2010. Rana examined the influence of perceived helpfulness and knowledgeability on children's information seeking. She is pursuing her PhD in Kate Harkness's lab.
- Erin White, honours student 2004-2005, now graduate student at McGill
- Gabrielle Cole, independent studies on bilingualism 2005, then worked for Planned Parenthood in New Delhi. Now applying to MSW programs.
- Courtney Fitzgerald, 2003 - 2006, a teacher!
- Bronwen Fullerton, honours student 2005-2006, graduate student in SLP at the University of Toronto
- Elizabeth Pile, did it all 2004-2007, graduate student in SLP at the University of Toronto
- Scott Ross, honours student 2006-2007, travelling...
- Ashley Frabmach, independent studies 2008, ... still aspiring to be an audiologist?
- Amanda Timmers, a volunteer 2007 - 2008. Amanda is a clinical graduate student at Queen's (still helps us with recording stimuli!).
- Kristin Hadfield, honours student 2008-2009, the day after submitting her thesis Kristin flew to China, now in graduate school in Trinity College, Ireland
- Antonia Dalgantcheva, independent studies 2009, studied children's use of questions, now in graduate school in Simon Fraser (child psychology).
- Laurel Dault, honours student 2009-2010, a graduate student at Queen's.
- Arielle Mida, honours student 2009-2010, now pursueing a teaching degree at OISE.
- Justin Goddrad, honours student 2009-2010, now applying to graduate programs in counselling psychology.
- Nietzsche Lam, a volunteer 2007-2010, currently a grad student at the MPI, Nijmegen, focusing on the neural bases of language.
- Amy Wainer, honours student 2010 - 2011, a graduate student in SLP.
- Jaime Leung, a volunteer 2008-2011, applying to grad school.
- Ena Vukatana, a volunteer and independent studies student 2008-2011, pursuing psychology graduate studies at Calgary.
Our Japanese team: summer 2005