Where are we located?
We are located at 184 Barrie Street in Kingston, Ontario.
Directions to the Psychology Clinic at Queen's
- (From the 401) Take the Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd. exit.
- Take Sir John A. to the lights at Johnson St.
- Turn left onto Johnson St. and take it to Barrie St. Turn right onto Barrie St.
- Take Barrie St. to Clergy St. Turn Right onto Clergy St.
- There is a large parking lot located on your left. Turn into the parking lot. Towards the back of the houses on Barrie St. you should see 2 numbered parking spaces (they have numbered signs). You may park in space number 0216. This designated parking space is available for you to use for this appointment, free of charge.*
- From the designated parking space, you will see several red brick "houses". The Psychology Clinic is located in the house closest to the designated parking spot, with the wooden wheelchair ramp at the back. Look for the door marked "Psychology Clinic Rear Entrance" and ring the doorbell. Someone will be right with you and will provide you with a parking permit to display in your vehicle windshield.
* If, when you arrive at the clinic, space 0216 is in use, alternate parking is available at one of the meters on Union St. or in the parking lot behind the courthouse on Court St. Please note, there is a fee for these alternate parking areas.
Click here to download directions.