- Graduate students in clinical psychology provide virtually all of the clinical services.
- These Clinical graduate students are under the direct supervision of a registered psychologist.
- Dr. Tess Clifford is the Acting Director of the Clinic and she supervises most of the cases seen at the Clinic. She is a member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- From time to time, other psychologists supervise the students. Every supervisor is a member of the College of Psychologists.
- Our Clinical Psychology Programme is accredited by the Canadian Psychological Association.
- The Psychology Clinic at Queen's follows the guidelines and standards of practice established by the College of Psychologists of Ontario.