| T: 613.533.2872
226 Humphrey Hall
62 Arch Street
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6
|Under the guidance of the Coordinator of Graduate Studies, I am responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Graduate Office - Graduate Admissions, External Funding Applications, T.A. Assignments, Course Registration, and Theses Arrangements.
- Provide assistance to the Coordinator of Graduate Studies, Chair of Clinical Training Program, Chair of the Brain, Behaviour and Cognitive Science Program and Chair of the Social-Personality Program.
- Admissions - monitor the on-line application/admissions process, update information yearly, provide support to the Admissions Committee in the Department, preparation of statistical and informational reports.
- Teaching Assistantships - collecting applications, drafting assignments, preparing contracts for pay.
- Fellowships and Awards - compiling and dissemination of pertinent information for fellowship and awards; preparing information for rankings of applicants for awards; maintains financial records of student awards.
- Graduate Studies: maintain records of student status and progress, administers comprehensive exams and maintains records, provides data and statistics for School of Graduate Studies regarding registration and financial support; makes arrangements for oral defenses; co-ordinate graduate timetable; updates calendar copy.