QLC Advisory Committee
Terms of Reference
- To strengthen communication between the Learning Commons and the Queen’s community; to facilitate student success; and to ensure the relevance of programmes and programme delivery.
- Advise on programming and services in support of the role of the Learning Commons in the University Academic Plan.
- Act as a bridge to the constituencies represented by the membership, soliciting input and feedback.
- The group will advise the Learning Commons Services team on programming and services.
- Report directly to the Learning Commons Services team via the Learning Commons Coordinator.
- Communicate with students, faculty, staff and administration
- Faculty members, 2
- Member, Provost’s office
- Member, Centre for Teaching & Learning
- Learning Commons Co-ordinator
- SGPS (VP Academic)
- Undergraduate Members, 3 (VP Academic AMS Academic Affairs Commission, VP Academic EngSoc, VP Academic ASUS)
- Chair to be elected from membership
- Others invited as needed: for example Career Services, Residence Life, Four Directions Aboriginal Student Centre, International Centre
- Terms of reference and membership of the group will be reviewed every two years.
Peter Taylor- Faculty
Jonathan Rose - Faculty
Peggy Watkin – Office of the Provost
Denise Stockley - CTL
Nathalie Soini - QLC
Robin Westland -SGPS
Isabelle Duchaine -AMS
Kimia Ghavami - ASUS
Ellie Sadinsky Jeffrey - Student affairs