Health, Counselling and Disability Services
- Peer Mentors: Peer mentors are paired with a student (who must apply for the service) and offer one-on-one peer mentoring, giving advice, help and suggestions for skill improvement.
Peer Support Centre
- Peer Counsellors: Peer counsellors offer personal and social support for any issue and run support groups. Service is available in form of drop-in sessions or booked appointments.
- Buddy Program: Support program for students with hidden chronic illnesses. The Buddy program matches them with a student according to their wants and needs, in order for them to support each other throughout their years at school.
- Peer Assistance Program: The Student Council for the French department keeps a list of upper-year students available to support students in the French program. They give help with courses, as well as advice on picking extracurriculars and electives.
- Peer Assistance Program: The Student Council for the Biochemistry department keeps a list of upper-year students available to support students in the Biochemistry program. They give help with courses, as well as advice on picking extracurriculars and electives.
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
- Student Advisor: Students advisors act as an advocacy service for the well-being of graduate students at Queen's, as well as a referral service for specific resources for graduate students.
Queen's University Athletic Recreation
- Athlete Services: Support program to help student-athletes be successful at school and on the field.
Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Consultation Program: This program for faculty “provides a structured, mutually supportive, and collegial process for university teachers to share and develop their knowledge, experience, skills and approaches to teaching”.
Faculty of Arts and Science
- Peer Advisor: Part of the Peer Academic Support Service (P.A.S.S.), Peer Advisors are volunteers who assist first-year students by addressing questions and concerns during confidential advising sessions. They also run presentations.