Students Offering Support
- SOS Volunteers: SOS Volunteers are students who run Exam-AID group review sessions before midterms and exams. Funds from these sessions are used to run global volunteering projects. Currently, Queen's SOS is funding outreach trips for students to Latin America.
- Peer Assistance Program: The Student Council for the French department keeps a list of upper-year students available to support students in the French program. They give help with courses, as well as advice on picking extracurriculars and electives.
- Peer Assistance Program: The Student Council for the Biochemistry department keeps a list of upper-year students available to support students in the Biochemistry program. They give help with courses, as well as advice on picking extracurriculars and electives.
- EngLinks: EngLinks is a service which makes it easier for engineering students to find a tutor. Includes a list of tutors and their contact information in order for the students to get in touch with and arrange a weekly meeting time.
Phys Ed and Kinesiology Student Association
- Tutoring: PHKSA provides a tutor matching program for students needing help in Phys Ed or Kinesiology classes.
Arts and Science Undergraduate Society
- Mindfind Tutoring Service: This service partners tutors with students for any course in the faculty of Arts and Sciences.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Math Help Centre: The Math Help Centre offers course-specific help sessions which provide support for students in math, statistics and applied science courses.
Department of Chemistry
- Help Desk: An online calendar programmed by the Department of Chemistry identifies the times during which there is a TA at the Chemistry Help Desk. These TAs are available to answer questions for first and second year classes.
- Tutors: A list of tutors and their contact information for students taking various chemistry courses.
Department of Physics, Engineering Physics and Astronomy
- Tutors: A list of tutors and their contact information for students taking physics courses.
Faculty of Applied Science
- Douglas Tutorials: An optional, free service offered to students to help them in their first year. It is included as part of their class schedule.