International Graduate Student Resources
In addition to the services aimed at graduate students in general, the Queen's Learning Commons can also direct you to services aimed specifically at international graduate students. Please visit the information desk in Stauffer Library if you have any questions.
- School of Graduate Studies English language comprehension requirements.
- The Writing Centre has a variety of resources for ESL students, including handouts, books and help preparing for English proficiency tests. Appointments can be made with the ESL Program Coordinator, Donna Katinas (email@example.com), for individual consultations.
- QUIC English Conversation Group.
- One-on-one English Language Support at the Queen's University International Centre
- Queen's University International Centre website.