Learning Strategies Workshops
Workshops offered by Learning Strategies are designed to enhance and improve your academic performance.
Please Note: There is no charge for Learning Strategies workshops.
Learning Strategies Workshops offered this term may include:
- Time Management Tips: Catch up/Keep up
- Note Taking in Lectures
- Active Reading and Note Making
- Research and Essay Writing
- Motivation and Procrastination
- Perfectionism and Writing
- Research and Essay Writing (with Library & Writing Centre)
- Rapid Reading
- Studying for Midterms - Tips and Techniques
- Studying for Midterms - Short Answer and Essay
- Studying for Midterms - Multiple Choice
- Problem Solving
- Draft Your Exam Schedule
- Critical Reading For Graduate Students
- Stress Management for Graduate Students
- Improve your Presentation Skills
- Basic and Advanced Memory Strategies
- Improving your Focus and Concentration
- And many more!
For more information, please visit the Learning Strategies website.