Queen's Network for Communicators (QNET)
Meeting on quarterly basis QNET was formed to provide a forum to share knowledge and tools, collaborate, leverage expertise, and join in partnership to enhance communications and marketing efforts and build a more consistent communications strategy for Queen's.
Representation has been developed from all areas across the campus of individuals who support communications and marketing efforts for Queen's.
A networking group with representation from across the University convened by the Vice-Principal (Advancement), University Marketing and University Communications to:
- Identify ways to better coordinate communications on behalf of the University.
- To consistently and effectively serve the overall objectives of our individual departments and units - - and the University as a whole.
- To enhance our local, national and international visibility and profile.
- To enhance our ability to tell the Queen’s story and promote the University’s brand and reputation.
- To share knowledge, expertise and tools, allowing us to communicate more effectively both internally and externally.
- To identify communication and marketing issues of shared interest and concern.
- To leverage combined expertise and human resources that meet all of our needs.
Presentations and presenters welcome. Please contact Helena Debnam.