A student who is at least 18 years of age, who has applied to the Canadian English Experience program at Queen's School of English and who is a francophone Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or protected person residing in Quebec.
1. Students entering the Queen's School of English Canadian English Experience program.
2. Awarded on the basis of academic achievement and expressed written interest in attending the Queen's School of English.
3. Awarded to francophone Canadian Citizens, permanent residents or protected persons who reside in Quebec.
4. Selection will be made by Queen's School of English as delegated by the Senate Committee on Scholarships and Student Aid.
Maximum of $1800 CAD towards tuition for one session in the Canadian English Experience program per year.
Completed applications must be submitted to Queen's School of English by June 28, 2013 for the CEE session.
1. Students must submit a completed application for the Canadian English Experience (Summer) program by the stated deadline dates.
2. Students must submit a one page document expressing their interest in attending Queen's School of English and a copy of their most recent academic transcript (see application form).
Download Application Form(PDF, 261 KB)
Queen's School of English
96 Albert Street
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6