Online Application Guide
The steps below will help guide you through the online application.
There are 5 sections to complete on this application form.
Enter the appropriate information carefully before continuing on to the next section.
At any time you can click “Save and Exit” at the bottom of the screen and you can return at a later time to complete the application form.
If a field does not apply to you, you do not need to complete it: with the exception of any mandatory fields.*
To start go to https://eservices.queensu.ca/apps/admission/apply/
Section 1 - CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- If you are a new student, click on CREATE ACCOUNT
- Choose and enter a password.
- Submit your biographical information (i.e. Name, address, telephone number, etc.)
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT at the bottom of the screen when you are finished.
- Write down your USER ID and Password: do not lose.
- Click CONTINUE and you will be brought back to the login page.
- Log in as a RETURNING USER.
- Click APPLY.
Section 2 - ACADEMIC PROGRAM SELECTION
- QSoE has two program choices: Full-time or BIP
- - Full-time programs include: English for Academic Purposes, Canadian English Experience or English for Special Purposes
- - BIP is the Business Internship Program
- Choose your program: English as a Second Language
- Choose department: School of English
- Choose Academic Plan: choose the firstsession you wish to attend. If you are applying for multiple sessions select those now.
Section 3 - ADDITIONAL PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Enter your first language and country of citizenship. The following information does NOT need to be selected:
- Dual citizenship
- Immigration status
- Arrival to Canada
Section 4 - CODE OF ETHICS (Brief Overview)
Academic integrity consists of honesty, trust, fairness, respect and responsibility. Queen’s students, faculty, administrators and staff have ethical responsibilities for supporting and upholding these values.The Student Code of Conduct is the standard of behaviour to which all students are held. The Computer User Code of Ethics must also be followed.Review the Code of Ethics* and click AGREE.
Section 5 - HOUSING AND OTHER INFORMATION
QSoE offers Homestay or Residence.
Please select your first, second and third accommodation choices.
You will need to complete a residence or homestay application found on the QSoE web site.
Choose your mailing preference. Your letter of acceptance and immigration documents can be couriered (extra fee) or sent via regular mail (no fee).
Tell us how you heard about QSoE
Review the policies and click AGREE.
- To finalize your application form you need to click CERTIFY found on the right side of the page.
- You may now click SUBMIT APPLICATION.
- If you are not ready to submit you may choose SAVE AND EXIT and come back at a later time.
- After you submit your application form you will be returned to the Application Manager page.
- Here you will see the first session you have applied to and your application status will be APPLICATION SUBMITTED.
You will receive an invoice by email within 3-7 business days.