Pre-MBA QBridge - English Language Program
This intensive language program develops communication skills for graduate degree studies in a business context, by addressing all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The program also focuses on the expectations and communication conventions of a Canadian academic institution, including group work, class participation, critical thinking, and academic integrity. Weekly professional activities provide opportunities to practice business communication skills in a real-life setting.
|Dates||October 22 - December 17, 2014 (for January 2015 MBA admission)|
30 hours of classroom instruction per week (6 hours per day), Monday to Friday
|Class Size||6-10 students per class|
|Fee||$9,900 CAD per person|
- Eight-Week Program of Study
- Queen’s Athletic and Recreation Center gym pass
- Access to Queen’s University libraries and electronic resources
- Access to Kingston Transit (city bus pass)
- All resource materials required for classes
- UHIP Health Insurance (mandatory for international students)
- All personal and travel expenses
The MBA admissions team determines who is eligible for the Pre-MBA QBridge Program. All candidates must have a minimum standardized test score of TOEFL iBT85 (or equivalent) and must demonstrate exceptional academic ability and rank high in all non-linguistic requirements for admission to the MBA program.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply for an MBA program through Queen's School of Business.
- Eligible participants will be referred to Queen’s School of English by the MBA admissions team when they are offered a conditional acceptance.
- Once the offer is issued, Queen’s School of English will contact the participants and provide them with registration details for the Pre-MBA QBridge Program.