Why Choose Queen's School of English (QSoE)?
- We have been providing English language instruction since 1942.
- Small classes are offered with fully qualified instructors.
- "English-Only" rule allows for speaking and listening skills to improve quickly.
- Established by Royal Charter of Queen Victoria in 1841, Queen's University is one of Canada's oldest degree-granting institutions.
- Queen's is ranked fourth in Maclean's magazine's 23rd annual survey of Canadian Universities.
- QSoE students have access to all facilities on Queen's campus, including libraries, sports facilities, and over 400 different student clubs.
- QSoE classes and residences are located on campus with other Queen's students..
- Kingston, Ontario, Canada, is a safe, small, and historic city, located half-way between Montreal and Toronto, two of Canada's largest cities.
- Kingston is situated on the shores of Lake Ontario and near the entrance to the Thousand Islands.
- Kingston is rated one of the top five university towns in the world by BBC.