The origins of the QUASR project go back to 2005, when Queen's initiated a comprehensive administrative systems review.
With the assistance of stakeholders across the Queen's community, some significant milestones have been reached.
- 2006 - The need to replace our systems was confirmed.
- 2007 - The Board of Trustees approved the project in principle; a software vendor Request for Proposal (RFP) was issued.
- 2008 - Oracle PeopleSoft was confirmed as the preferred software solution.
- 2008 - The project scope and timeline were confirmed.
- 2008 - The Board of Trustees gave its final approval to the project.
- 2009 - Deloitte Consulting was confirmed as Queen's system integration partner for the implementation of the new administrative systems.
- 2009 - Oracle PeopleSoft Finance (GL, Payables, Procurement) and Research (Research Accounting) systems were implemented.