Photo Credit: Queen's University/Articulation Group
QUASR is in the process of replacing the Finance administrative systems to enable staff to improve service delivery and the management of financial expenditures at Queen’s.
Over the course of the project, objectives are to:
- replace aged systems for General Ledger and Procurement
- develop a business process that follows best practices and fulfills finance, procurement and departmental needs
- integrate solutions across financial applications, linking them to HR and Student applications
- increase system functionality
- reduce and manage financial risks associated with previous manual financial processes