Queen's University - Utility Bar
Executive Steering Committee Charter
- To articulate the University's vision and requirements as they relate to the project and to ensure that the project deliverables are properly aligned with the University's overall vision, mission and goals.
- To provide direction and support for the Program Director who will oversee the activities of the project teams in each of the major functional areas of human resource, finance and student systems.
- To encourage appropriate business renewal processes to meet the needs of the system stakeholders and clients.
- To determine, on the basis of reports and recommendations from the project teams, the strategy for procurement and recommend to the University Executive the appropriate solution(s) to be acquired.
- To approve a high level plan for implementation including scope, timelines, strategy and budget. Monitor QUASR project progress and make recommendations to the Board as required.
- To address implementation issues or topics referred by the Advisory Committee.
- To make recommendations, prior to commencement of the implementation phase, for the re-composition and terms of reference of the Executive Steering Committee to ensure appropriate oversight, management and governance of the implementation phase of the project.
- To act as advocates for the QUASR Project.