To use the PeopleSoft application, end users must turn off popup blocking for the PeopleSoft site. Third party browser plugins such as Yahoo search bar, Google search bar, and MSN search bar may have built in popup blockers. These third party popup blockers must be turned off for PeopleSoft sites.
For more information, please visit the ITServices website tutorial page on enabling popups (turning off popup blockers).
3. Scroll down to Downloads > Automatic Prompting for File Downloads and click on the "Enable" radio button:
4. Continue to scroll down to the "Scripting" area and click on the "Enable" radio button under "Allow websites to prompt for information using scripted windows":
1. Navigate to Tools > Delete Browsing History:
2. In the Delete Browsing History window, click on the "Delete files" button beside Temporary Internet Files:
3. Click Yes in the confirmation dialogue box: