Why Should I Join?
There are many benefits to joining the Queen's University Staff Association:
- The University is committed to interact with QUSA on staff-related matters.
- QUSA has obtained significant gains in salary and benefits to keep all non-unionized staff fairly compensated.
- Only QUSA members vote on proposed Salary and Benefits Agreements.
- QUSA members represent the Staff on many University committees.
- The QUSA Executive meets regularly with Human Resources, enabling it to present staff concerns directly to the Administration.
- Under the QUSA umbrella, staff members can speak with a stronger voice and gain more influence.
- QUSA members receive support, information and direction to identify and address unfair practices or policies of the University.
- Dependents of QUSA members may benefit from a QUSA Academic Bursary worth up to $1,000.
How Can I Join?
- Download, fill out and send in the Membership Form