The Queen’s Women’s Association, originally established as the Faculty Women’s Club in 1939, is located in a comfortably furnished brick house at 144 Albert Street. It is a meeting and networking place for women who hold or whose spouse/partner holds a position at Queen’s University, as well as for those who have held or whose spouse/ partner has held a position at Queen’s in the past.
The QWA provides a means of social interaction for its members, works cooperatively with Queen’s University to foster a collegial atmosphere on the campus, and supports women students at Queen’s University by funding bursaries and awards.
The Association’s objectives are:
Warning on the back of the magnet backed name tags.
Note: a member did contact the supplier of her device, to find out if she could wear the name tag.