Current Research Projects
Current research initiatives include:
- Evaluating whether intensive training in use of Adaptive Technology assists in improving academic performance in grade 8 students with reading disabilities.
- Investigating the association between scores on various measures of processing speed, and whether scores on processing speed measures are related to functional performance on timed tests of achievement.
- Developing a validity scale for ADHD self-report measures.
- Investigating the association between American and Canadian normative data for the WAIS-IV.
- Investigating the characteristics of individuals who present to an ADHD screening clinic questioning whether they have this diagnosis.
- Investigating the efficacy of working memory training programs and coaching as a treatment for ADHD symptoms.
- Surveying clinicians regarding their understanding regarding the diagnostic criteria required for accommodation at the post-secondary level and the relevant legislation that informs accommodations in higher education.