On-Line to Success - Benefits
- Students gain deeper knowledge of their learning disability and their strengths
- Exploration of program choice. Is it a good fit?
- Networking with other students with similar experiences and goals
- Course work can be completed from home, school, or any other location with access to the internet
- Students gain valuable experience regarding post-secondary education expectations
- Updated psychoeducational assessment to take to post-secondary
- Adaptive technology training in the latest software