How Fees Are Assessed
- Arts and Science, Education, Commerce and Nursing.
- Tuition is assessed on a per course basis, regardless of full-time or part-time student status.
Engineering and Applied Science
- Tuition is assessed on a per course basis up to 15 credits per term.
- Tuition is assessed on a program basis for students taking the normal full-time course load in the fall and winter session.
- These program fees are shown in the undergraduate domestic and undergraduate international fee tables under the 'tuition fee' column. (Part-time students in the above Faculties/Schools are assessed tuition on a per course basis, with the exception of students registered in Medicine).
- Students registered in the summer term are assessed tuition on a per-course basis. Fees for the summer that normally increase May 1st each year are available on the Office of the University Registrar web site.
Full-time and part-time students registered in the School of Graduate and Professional Studies are assessed on a per term basis, with the exception of the following part-time (professional) course assessed programs;
- Master of Education.
- Master of Industrial Relations; and
- Master of Public Administration.
Tuition Fee Assessment Table
Office of the University Registrar
Gordon Hall, Room 125
74 Union Street
Kingston, ON Canada K7L 3N6
Telephone / Fax
General Inquiries: 613 533 2040
Tuition and Fees: 613 533 6894
Fax: 613 533 2068
General Inquiries: email@example.com