Please enable javascript to view this page in its intended format.

Queen's University

Government Aid Recipients

Government Student Financial Assistance (loans and grants) programs are meant to supplement other financial resources.  As such, government assistance recipients are expected to meet their payment requirements / deadlines using funds other than government loans or grants.

Students who have been assessed for OSAP assistance will receive an automatic deferral of the tuition payment due September 1st up to the value of their OSAP entitlement.

Students from other provinces / territories in Canada are asked to complete the "Alternative Payment Arrangement" (APA) form, along with a copy of their Notice of Assessment for the upcoming academic year, from their home jurisdiction, and submit them to the Office of the University Registrar.

For more information on government aid go to

Payment Methods accepted by Queen's University:

Scholarships to Graduate students

  • Scholarships administered by the School of Graduate Studies Queen's University, are deposited directly to the student's bank account, as provided by students on their SOLUS account, after registration has been completed.
  • Please refer to your award letter or check with the School of Graduate Studies.

Queen's University Fee Policies

Contact Us


Office of the University Registrar
Gordon Hall, Room 125
74 Union Street
Kingston, ON Canada K7L 3N6

Telephone / Fax

General Inquiries: 613 533 2040
Tuition and Fees: 613 533 6894
Fax: 613 533 2068


General Inquiries:

Kingston, Ontario, Canada. K7L 3N6. 613.533.2000