Enter/Update Your Personal (Canadian financial institution) banking information on SOLUS.
Before you begin you will need
- Your banking information; bank, transit/branch and account number.
- You can get this information from your cheques.
- If you do not have cheques, then please contact your bank/branch for the information.
Entering / Updated Your Banking Information on SOLUS
- Log into SOLUS to add/update your Canadian financial institution banking information.
- Before you begin make sure you have your banking information ready (i.e.: your branch/transit number, your bank number and your account number). This information is available on your cheques or from your branch/bank directly.
- To assist you with this process, we have provided (on SOLUS) an example of where this information can be found on your cheques. From the SOLUS main menu, click on the Bank Information link to go to the View Bank Information screen;
- On the View Bank Information screen your banking information (if any) will show;
- If there is no (Canadian financial institution) banking information or if the information that is displayed is incorrect, then click on the Add/Change Bank Info link/button to go to the Acceptance Screen (Please ensure that there are no dashes or spaces in the number when inserted);
- At the Acceptance Screen - read the information carefully and click on Accept to Proceed to go to the Add/Change Bank Information screen;
- At the Add/Change Bank Information screen - key in your banking information into the appropriate fields. You will be asked to key in your account number twice.
- Click Add/Change Bank Info button to update your record;
- Result: You have now updated your banking information and you will be returned to the first screen that will display your updated banking information;
- If the updated information is not correct (keyed in wrong branch, or account number, etc.) then repeat the above listed steps.
If you experience any problems or if you have any question or concerns, please contact the Office of the University Registrar - Records and Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your student number, name and a phone number in your correspondence.
Office of the University Registrar
Gordon Hall, Room 125
74 Union Street
Kingston, ON Canada K7L 3N6
Telephone / Fax
General Inquiries: 613 533 2040
Tuition and Fees: 613 533 6894
Fax: 613 533 2068
General Inquiries: email@example.com