Queen's Students Going on Exchange
Tuition and Ancillary Fees
- Tuition and all ancillary fees (Student Activity fee, Faculty/Society fee, SAL, etc.) are to be paid to Queen's by the established payment methods, and deadlines with penalties applicable as if students were normally attending Queen's.
- The tuition and ancillary fees for a Queen's full course load is required regardless of the eventual course load taken at the host institution.
Undergraduate students on the Applied Science/Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile exchange:
- A minimum tuition fee for two 36 AU courses is charged. Tuition will be charged per course for additional academic courses taken in Chile.
Undergraduate students on the R.M.C./Queen's Exchange:
- Tuition fees for any Queen's courses taken while on an exchange are assessed separately, and are in addition of the tuition fees paid for the exchange.
- Tuition and ancillary fees for the 2010/2011 academic year cover the period of 01 May 2010 - 30 April 2011.
Students on exchange during:
- Spring and/or Summer 2010 will be assessed the 2010/2011 fees.
- Spring and/or Summer 2011 will be assessed the 2011/2012 fees (yet to be determined).
Optional Student Activity Fees
If desired, opting out of Optional Activity fees are to be done by the established methods and deadlines as if students were normally attending Queen's University.