Office of the University Registrar Newsletter - April 2013
One month left to go in the Winter Term! Take a quick study break and check out the important information below…
- Graduating this spring?
- Check “maintain Convocation details” in SOLUS and tell us the number of guests coming to your ceremony – seating is limited and tickets are required for most ceremonies!
- Missed your deadline to apply? Check your Faculty timeline to find out (click on “Step 1”) and contact your Faculty/School for help.
- The deadline to file taxes is quickly approaching…
- Information on your T2202A is at this link .
- Remember - scholarships, bursaries, and awards received in 2012 are considered income by the CRA. T4As for these things have been mailed to you.
- The April exam schedule is posted in SOLUS – in “Academics”, choose the drop down menu “Other Academic” and choose “Exam Schedule”.
- Queen’s is committed to an inclusive and accessible campus community! Student records and resources are available in alternative formats. Email email@example.com or come into Gordon Hall, Room 125 for more information.
- Now that your email account has been migrated, you are part of the Global Address List at Queen’s. Not sure what that is or how to opt out? Take a look at the ITS website for details.
- Summer Term registration opens March 4. Choose your classes today! Need help? Check out the tutorial.
- Spend your summer living at the Castle! Applications for Summer Field Schools are open till May 10th! To find out more about the programs and financial assistance please visit the Castle site.
- Fall 2013 – Winter 2014 Upper Year courses are now on the BISC site! You can spend your fall or winter semester at the Castle, taking credits towards your degree in an intimate setting with exciting field trips! Check out our new offerings here.
- Summer Term OSAP - Summer Term “OSAP extension forms” are available on the Student Awards website here. Complete the form and return it to the Awards office.
- Summer Term General Bursary - The Summer General Bursary is now available on SOLUS (Student Centre), with a deadline to apply of May 31, 2013.
- Summer Term Work Study - Work Study does run over the Summer Term. Fill out the application on the Awards website here and return it to the Awards office by May 4, 2013.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!