Office of the University Registrar - June 2013 Newsletter
While it may seem like Winter term courses just ended, we are well into the 2013 Summer Term! Take a quick break from your summer studies, or your job, and check out the important info below.
- Graduating this spring? Wondering where to go and what to do? Go to the “For Graduates” webpage to find out!
- The 2013-2014 OSAP application is available now on the OSAP website. Students should submit their application before July 1 and submit all supporting documentation before the middle of August to ensure OSAP funding is available in September.
- Queen’s is committed to an inclusive and accessible campus community! Student records and resources are available in alternative formats. E-mail email@example.com or come into Gordon Hall, Room 125 for more information.
- Your mail needs you – help it find its way! Don’t miss one important document. Update your address on SOLUS today!
- Have you applied to graduate, but plan to take a class this summer? Contact the Arts & Science Faculty office and ask to be admitted into a post-degree program.
- Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 Upper Year courses are now on the BISC site! You can spend your fall or winter semester at the Castle, taking credits towards your degree in an intimate setting with exciting field trips! Check out our new offerings here.
- Summer exams run June 20-21 (May-June 6 week courses), July 31-August 2 (May-July 12 week courses) and August 14-15 (July-August 6 week courses). The deadline to register for conflicts or special accommodations is June 7 (June exams) and July 7 (July/August exams).
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see