Office of the University Registrar - March 2013 Newsletter
You’re almost there! April, and exams, will be here before you know it. This newsletter has information about exams, the new email system, as well as lots of other important information and things to do!
- The Application to Graduate in Spring 2013 is now open. Check your Faculty timeline (click on “Step 1”) to know when you must apply to graduate. Already applied? Check “Maintain Convocation details” in SOLUS.
- Heads up –
don’t use Google Chrome when submitting your application to graduate! Firefox or Internet Explorer are a safer bet.
- The deadline to file taxes is quickly approaching!
- Information on your T2202A is at this link .
- Remember - scholarships, bursaries, and awards received in 2012 are considered income by the CRA. T4As for these things have been mailed to you.
- The April exam schedule is posted. Requests related to official exam conflicts or special accommodations should be made by March 7.
- Your mail needs you – help it find its way! Don’t miss one important document. Update your address on SOLUS today!
- Now that your email account has been migrated, you are part of the Global Address List at Queen’s. Not sure what that is or how to opt out? Take a look at the ITS website for details.
- Summer Term registration opens March 4. Choose your classes today! Need help? Check out the tutorial.
- Remember to change the career to “Distance” when searching for courses to choose.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!