Office of the University Registrar - February 2013 Newsletter
Now that you’re back in the swing of things, take a 30 second break to see if any of the quick notes below apply to you!
- The Application to Graduate in Spring 2013 is now open. Check your Faculty timeline (click on “Step 1”) to know when you must apply to graduate. Already applied? Check “Maintain Convocation details” in SOLUS.
- Heads up – don’t use Google Chrome when submitting your application to graduate! Firefox or Internet Explorer are a safer bet.
- Your (or your parents) are soon going to need your T2202A to file your taxes! Send your parents this link if they’re asking about it.
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards received in 2012 are considered income by the CRA. T4As for these things will be mailed to students by February 28, 2013. Further information about T4A’s can be found here.
will go into your bank account automatically this month if you have a credit in your SOLUS account, but make sure your banking information is up-to-date in SOLUS so your money goes to the right place!
- The April exam schedule will be up in SOLUS before Reading Week. Requests related to official exam conflicts or special accommodations should be made by March 7.
- Apply to serve on a Senate committee and help to govern your University!
- Your mail needs you – help it find its way! Don’t miss one important document. Update your address on SOLUS today!
- Now that your email account has been migrated, you are part of the Global Address List at Queen’s. Not sure what that is or how to opt out? Take a look at the ITS website for details.
- Still owe fees to Queen’s? To avoid service charges, click here to learn how to make a payment.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!