Office of the University Registrar - January 2013 Newsletter
Welcome back to campus! We hope all of you had a restful break and are happy to be back at your home away from home.
- Fall term grades will show on your transcript on January 12. If you need a transcript, order it now!
- Finding it hard to make ends meet? This year’s Fall/Winter General Bursary application is open. If you submitted by the end of October, your General Bursary decision is now on SOLUS.
- If you are thinking of going on exchange next year or attending the BISC then don’t forget to apply for an Exchange or BISC Bursary.
- The Application to Graduate in Spring 2013 is now open. Check your Faculty timeline (click on “Step 1”) to know when you must apply to graduate.
- Heads up – don’t use Google Chrome when submitting your application to graduate! Firefox or Internet Explorer are a safer bet.
- Your mail needs you – help it find its way! Don’t miss one important document. Update your address on SOLUS today!
- Still owe fees to Queen’s? To avoid racking up service charges, click here to learn how to make a payment.
- Undergraduate student email will be migrating to Office 365 on Saturday, January 26, 2013. Visit the ITServices website for full details on the migration timeline, process and impact!
- If you are in a first year Arts & Science multi-term courses (A/B), you’ll be able to see your mid-year grades in SOLUS under “Grades” later this month.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!