Office of the University Registrar Newsletter - November 2012
It’s almost November, the term is nearly over, and it probably feels like you live in the library! While you’re taking a study break, check out what you might need to be doing this month.
- Finding it hard to make ends meet? This year’s Fall/Winter General Bursary application is open. The deadline was October 31, but you can still apply.
- Fall 2012 Graduation is coming! Have you met your degree requirements and are ready to graduate in the Fall? It’s time to order your hood and gown for the ceremony – the AMS is taking orders online until November 5th.
- Please update your emergency contact information in SOLUS. It doesn’t take long for you to do it and we use this to get in touch with whoever you list in case of an emergency. Check out the screenshots to learn how to update.
- Your December exam timetable (times only) has been posted in SOLUS. If you have an exam conflict or need special accommodation, arrangements need to be made by November 7.
- Registration for the Winter term at the BISC is now open! Check out the list of courses.
- Interested in Orientation? The Senate Orientation Activities Review Board is looking for undergraduate students to participate. Terms start in January and the deadline to apply for a spot is November 9.
If you need help, click on CONTACT US. You can email us, call us, or come in to see us in Gordon Hall!