Please note that transcript orders received before 9:00 p.m. EST are processed by the Office of the University Registrar (Records and Services) within 2 to 3 business days.
The charge for each transcript is $15.00.
Please ensure appropriate payment is submitted. Overpayments will not be refunded.
Please be aware that the Office of the University Registrar assumes no liability for transcripts that have been sent by regular mail which are not delivered to their intended address. In such cases, the student assumes responsibility, and any replacement transcripts requested will be subject to the stated standard rate of $15.00 per copy.
Please note that prices reflect each destination. For example, if sending transcript(s) to an Ontario address ($15.00) and sending transcript(s) to a USA address ($25.00), the total courier charges would be $40.00. Delivery time after a transcript is produced is usually 3 to 4 business days.
When selecting the courier option, please remember to:
1. Include the telephone number for each courier destination; and,
2. Include the civic (street) address for P.O. Box destinations.
Incomplete information may result in transcripts not being delivered to their intended destination.
|USA / Bermuda||$25.00|
- Ontario: major cities by ground, usually next day delivery; rural and northern areas within approximately 2 days
- Maritime Provinces: 2 days or more (ground shipment)
- Quebec: usually next day; 2 days or more for northern areas (ground shipment)
- Western Provinces (including British Columbia): up to 4 to 5 days (ground shipment)
- USA: from next day to up to 5 days (air shipment)
- Bermuda: 2 days (air shipment)
- Great Britain: approximately 2 days (air shipment)
- Most other European countries: approximately 3 days (air shipment)
If you choose to have your transcript sent by courier, you can track your order by the following method:
1. Log in to your SOLUS profile via the MyQueens Portal in order to view your orders and obtain the tracking number for courier orders
2. Orders sent via regular mail or picked up in person will be available in 3 to 4 business days after the 'PRINT DATE' displayed in SOLUS. Please note that orders sent by regular mail (Canada Post) cannot be tracked by our office once they have been sent.
3. Call FedEx at 1.800.463.3339, or visit the FedEx website. Refer to your tracking number