Application Process for Prospective Users
Note: You will need a NetID to download the BI Query software from IDA. Contact your DCRep who can verify your NetID and password; or you can go to Dupuis Hall, Rm G13 with your staff card.
If you are interested in applying to have access to the Student Data Warehouse, then please follow these instructions:
- Read the complete information About the SDW.
- Please send an email to the SDW Administrator with the following information:
- Email address
- Account code
- Please also indicate
- if you will be taking over someone else's license in your department
- what you want to use the SDW for
- what training sessions and dates you want to attend
After submitting this email, the administrator may call you to discuss your application to make sure that the SDW meets your needs. It will then go ITS for billing and to add your name to the IDA list so that you can download the BI Query software from IDA.
You will need a NetID & password in order to download software from IDA (contact your DC Rep to get a netid account for you if you don't have one already).
Finally, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and install the software.
- Attend the mandatory training for all new users. You will not receive access to the SDW until you take the training - there are NO exceptions to this policy; training first, then we will provide you with access to the data.
Please email the SDW Administrator
if you have questions after reading this webpage.