Seen it before - but still need to know
January OSAP Instalments
- Students with a second disbursement of OSAP may pick-up the appropriate documents from the Student Awards Office, (have your SIN card, Governemnt photo-id, and student card with you).
- Students with Queen's bursary assistance who do not pick-up their second disbursement of OSAP will have their bursary assistance reasssessed resulting in a reduction of assistantce.
OSAP - 2010 Spring / Summer
- Students who wish to apply for 2010 spring/summer OSAP (including students attending the ISC) must complete a "2010 OSAP Spring/Summer Extension Form". This form is available on the Student Awards Office or on the Student Awards web site.
- Students who applied for 2009-2010 fall/winter OSAP need only complete and submit to the Student Awards Office the completed 2010 Spring/Summer Extension Form.
- Students who did not apply for 2009-2010 fall/winter OSAP: must complete a 2009-2010 OSAP application (either an online or paper application) located on the OSAP web site at http://osap.gov.on.ca as well as completing and submitting to the Student Awards Office a completed 2010 Spring/Summer Extension Form.
- Student who are planning to attend the ISC during the 2010 spring/summer session and wish to apply for OSAP assistance, please contact Jennifer Kopczinski (Jennifer.Kopczinski@queensu.ca) or Karen Green (Karen.Green@queensu.ca).